This cocktail is inspired by and dedicated to a sweetheart of a friend, a generous soul and a ROCKSTAR CHEF -
This is what I would pair with your Cuban Cigar Spring Roll.
- 1 oz. Montecricto Cigar infused rum (8 hours)
- 1.5 oz. Clément V.S.O.P Rhum Vieux Agricole
- 0.5 oz. ABK6 HONEY Liqueur
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 0.5 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 barspoon Smoked Pecan Wood Maple Syrup
- 0.5 barspoon FISCHER WIESER Charred Pineapple Bourbon Sauce
- Pinch of Espresso Brava Sea Salt by Salt Works
- Smoked paprika
- Frozen Cola Ice
I infused about 2” Montecricto Cigar in 8 oz. of clear rum for 8 hours. Taste it every 2 hours till the desired flavor profile is achieved.
You can make your frozen Cola Ice at the same time.
In a cocktail shaker full of ice combined the first eight ingredients. Shake well. Double strain into your favorite cocktail glass. Add Cola Ice and a dusting of smoked paprika. Cheers!